For more than 50 years we have been making bespoke shoes for some of the world’s most distinguished feet. Our current bespoke customers include politicians, captains of industry, soldiers, sailors and airman, explorers and leading figures in the arts, dignitaries, diplomats based in Islamabad, businesspersons and the like. We can proudly say that our handmade bespoke shoes and boots have walked to all four corners of the Earth. At our small workshop in Islamabad our master cobbler follows in the footsteps of generations of supremely skilled and dedicated craftsmen. We use the finest materials which are painstakingly selected for our customer such as buffalo skin for the sole, finest calf skin for the upper and soft goat or sheep leather for the inner lining. We stitch all shoes by hand and will make either Goodyear Welted or Blake Construction Our cobblers follow a time-honoured process. A personal last is constructed to follow the shape of each customer’s own foot. Then their shoes and boots are painstakingly constructed by hand around it. The result is a unique shoe or boot that fits the contours of your feet perfectly. Our bespoke boots and shoes are truly the ultimate in luxury.
- Premium quality full grain leather hand crafted boots,
- Upper made with full tanned flawless part of calf skin,
- Lining of quality sheep skin,
- Inner of quality shank board,
- Real leather vegetable tanned leather soles,
- Hand stitched good year welted soles with bead around the soles to make them water proof, made for last long with time and care,
- Heels made with multi layers of real animal skin,
- Heel tip full rubber,
- You may ask for a winter or summer pad under soles (optional),
- You may ask for a logo or initials to be included on your shoe/boot, and
- Inner soles of quality leather.
Please contact us for custom designing of your shoes, simply upload photos and we shall quote a price.
- For any size;
- For any color; and
- For any design.
Logos and initials:
For an additional fee (please enquire with your specifications), we can emboss, print or embroider your logo and initials on the shoe.
We also supply to retailers and whole sellers.
Understanding Shoe Construction :
Goodyear welting is the oldest, most labour intensive, and most durable of the three methods of construction. It can be done by machine or by hand and involves multiple steps. We at Skins are are experts in Goodyear welting construction.
Of the two primary welting methods, Blake is the simplest and most common. The stitching is done on the inside, our expert cobbler does this by hand. We can make Blake constructions shoes and boots.